Utilizing either a wet vacuum or dry pressure process, Ace Anodizing’s vacuum resin impregnating services seal the micro-porosity found in ferrous and non-ferrous metal die castings, sand castings, and forgings used in fluid applications to enable them to perform reliably under pressurized conditions. Resin impregnation also addresses the inherent defects in parts prior to plating – sealing the micro-pores found on the surface eliminates the possibility of surface pitting, blistering, and tarnishing that could occur after plating, while also reducing material requirements for the plating process.
Our large capacity processing line handles parts up to 34″ in diameter, as tall as 40″, and weighing up to 750 pounds. After a thermal curing process, both visual and UV inspections guarantee quality results. Resin impregnation is typically used for parts such as air regulators, pumps, compressor housings and cylinder heads, as well as automotive and aircraft housings that must be defect-free to withstand a wide variety of environmental conditions.
Fast turnaround times are no problem for us, and we also provide additional finishing services, such as anodizing, powder coating, and chromate conversion to complete entire part finishing process. For more information about our resin impregnating services and how they can improve your part’s performance, contact Ace Anodizing today.
- Two Step Anodizing of Aluminum Fabricated Components
- Vacuum Impregnation of an Aluminum Housing for Pump Manufacturing
- Powder Coating of Fabricated Architectural Extruded Aluminum Louvers
- Type II Bright Dip Anodizing of Aluminum Components
- Powder Coating of Heavy Gauge Formed and Welded Steel Tanks
- Powder Coating of Large Diameter Environmental Control System
- Two Step Anodizing of Aluminum Components for the Watercraft & Marine Industry