Ace Anodizing is an industry specialist in powder coating services for large parts in volumes from single prototype pieces to large scale production runs. Our modern, ISO 9001:2008 certified facility can uniquely handle parts measuring up to 25′ long x 10′ wide x 8′ high and weighing up to 2,500 pounds. Our other unique quality is that we use an iron phosphate or chromate conversion pre-treatment on all parts to ensure superior adhesion of the powder coated finish.
Utilizing an electrostatic application process, we apply various types of powder coatings, epoxy, polyester, and urethanes, to parts fabricated from many types of metal, including steels, aluminum, iron, and zinc, to deliver a finish that is resistant to rust, scratch, peeling, and cracking. Finishes are available in many stock and custom colors with a variety of textures and range of gloss levels.
In addition to visual inspections, quality control measures incorporate adhesion and thickness testing to ensure that the coating measures up to the AAMA 2603, 2604, or 2605 standards required by your application.
Suitable for large weldments, extrusions, metal fabrications, and electrical cabinets, our powder coating services serve many industries, including medical, aerospace, and general industrial.
For more information, please read below or contact Ace Anodizing today.
- Two Step Anodizing of Aluminum Fabricated Components
- Vacuum Impregnation of an Aluminum Housing for Pump Manufacturing
- Powder Coating of Fabricated Architectural Extruded Aluminum Louvers
- Type II Bright Dip Anodizing of Aluminum Components
- Powder Coating of Heavy Gauge Formed and Welded Steel Tanks
- Powder Coating of Large Diameter Environmental Control System
- Two Step Anodizing of Aluminum Components for the Watercraft & Marine Industry