With over 50 years in the metal finishing industry, Ace Anodizing has built a reputation for its high level of service, value, fast turnaround and the quality of its aluminum anodizing services. Along with traditional electrochemical Type II anodic and hard coat processes, we offer an architectural anodizing process that imparts a durable, long-life finish to components used on building exteriors where lightfastness is a requirement. We also offer the aesthetically pleasing bright dip process that gives the finished piece highly cosmetic clear or richly colored, reflective, mirror type finish by chemically polishing the part.
Able to handle parts measuring up to 284” long x 38″ wide by 60″ high and weighing up to 2,500 pounds, our facility houses equipment capable of both manual and automated electrolytic and immersion processes to anodize parts in both standard and custom colors. Parts can be fabricated from aluminum, aluminum alloys as well as both die cast and sand cast aluminum. Our team is always ready to provide you with design assistance and to prepare samples for your evaluation. We handle volumes from prototypes to large scale production runs with 3-7 day turnarounds, and rush services are always available.
Applications are almost limitless, from window frames to golf carts to roofing systems and solar panels, Ace Anodizing will provide the quality you demand at a price you can afford. Please read below to learn the full extent of our aluminum anodizing services capabilities. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Two Step Anodizing of Aluminum Fabricated Components
- Vacuum Impregnation of an Aluminum Housing for Pump Manufacturing
- Powder Coating of Fabricated Architectural Extruded Aluminum Louvers
- Type II Bright Dip Anodizing of Aluminum Components
- Powder Coating of Heavy Gauge Formed and Welded Steel Tanks
- Powder Coating of Large Diameter Environmental Control System
- Two Step Anodizing of Aluminum Components for the Watercraft & Marine Industry